The 2018 Academy is taking place July 10-12, 2018, at West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, W.Va. Download your application below!
2018 Tom Dunn Energy Leadership Academy Application
Applications will be accepted March 13 through June 4. Applicants can download and complete the fillable PDF and email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or download and print the application and submit the finished form to the address below. Applicants with questions should address these inquiries to the same address:
The Independent Oil & Gas Association of WV
c/o Lori Miller Smith
300 Summers Street, Suite 820
Charleston, WV 25301
All those who are accepted will be notified by email, and must print and complete the forms below and bring them to registration the first day of the Academy, or open the fillable PDF and email the completed document to email@example.com
Please review the project details below:
- This is a three day educational opportunity for West Virginia high school students that will take place at West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, West Virginia.
- Participating students will learn about leadership, the energy industry, career opportunities available in the energy industry, how to prepare for those opportunities and what this important industry means to West Virginia and the nation.
- Participants will also experience “college life” first hand.
- There is no cost to participants for tuition, lodging, or meals. Accommodations will be provided on the campus of WVWC at the Academy’s expense.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel to and from WVWC.
- All students who attend and fully participate in the 3-day event will receive a certificate of completion for their efforts.
- Written consent of a parent or guardian will be required of all students selected to participate in the Tom Dunn Energy Leadership Academy.